POST-OP INSTRUCTIONS- Brazilian Butt Lift
1. Unless otherwise instructed lay on stomach.
2. If drain is used: Record drain output 3 times a day and record separately.
3. Wear garment at all times. (Except for shower after you see Dr. Afifi )
4. May shower 48 hours after surgery. (After you see Dr. Afifi )
5. Usual Medications : Vicodin 1tablets by mouth every 4 hrs as needed for the pain.
Cipro 500 mg 2 times per day by mouth until gone.
6. Activity: Important to walk 4x/ day around house, after surgery.
7. Diet: Clear liquids, advance to regular diet as tolerated.
8. Call office for: A) If temperature is 101.5 or greater
B) Excessive drain output.
C) Localized swelling or fluid collection.
D) Redness extending from incisions.
E) Purulent or foul smelling drainage from incisions.
9. Any questions or concerns during business hours, call Dr. Afifi office.
10. Follow-up Appointment: Dr. Afifi wants follow up appointments at 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 9 months and yearly after the procedure. It is your responsibility to make these appointments.
Click here to print
Thank you so much for an excellent job done! We couldn't be happier with your care and incredible work.
Andy and Janet T.
Dr. Afifi -
You are my hero! My results are better than I have ever imagined. "Thank you" seems so inadequate.
Dearest Dr. Afifi,
Thanks again for all your concerns, thoughtfulness, and time... I am happy beyond words with my new look...warmest wishes...
MV and AE